Friday, April 28, 2017

Emily DT - Peony Tag

Hi everyone, the last week has flown past and it's my turn again to provide some Bee Crafty inspiration. I have used one of the new flower stamps for my project this week as I think they are fabulous, and can be used in so many ways.

This week I have made a tag using the Peony stamp, and I decided to try something a bit different and use it with the brick wall inkable template.

Here is the tag I have made...


I started by cutting my tag shape from kraft card and inking the brick pattern round the outside using Distress Ink and a blending tool.

I then stamped the Peony in the middle in black ink and coloured it using Distress markers. I used Antique Linen first then Spun Sugar and Peeled Paint over the top. This gave a more subtle colour which I think works well with the kraft card.


I stamped the 'life is good' sentiment in black ink and mounted the tag onto black card.


I punched a hole at the top and added some ribbon to finish it off.


I love how it turned out and love the combination of the Peony and the brick wall inkable, as it is not a pairing you think of straight away.

I hope you like it too.

Make sure to tune into Hochanda Wednesday to catch Bev with some fabulous new stamps.

See you next week!

Emily x

1 comment:

CraftyJan said...

Well that's a bit different?! Fab work Emily ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...