Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Print Mini Book part 2


Print Mini Book 

Part 2 

By DT Ann 


This week I’ve attempted to complete my mini book using the Gelli print papers I created a few weeks ago. I may add more in time… 


I used : 

Stamps: Journal Elements 2 & 3

Dina Wakley Collage Papers -Just Words

Bee Crafty Ephemera 

Scribble Sticks 

Versafine Clair Nocturne

Pens: Moonlight/Micron

Collage Medium 


https://www.beecrafty.net/



Cut each print to create a mini book … measurements 12.5cm x 7.5cm, scoring at 5.5cm & 6.5cm .. 

Use Dina Wakley collage paper over edges of the cover, glue with Collage Medium ... add some ephemera, I used Botanical… 


 

Using more collage paper cover the other side..

Cut more pages from your prints… 


Pierce 2 holes in the’spine’ of the book, I don’t have a punch but you could use one if you have one. 

I added stamping , using the Art Journal Elements, then Ephemera. To decorate I used some punche pieces from the prints & used Scribble Sticks, Moonlight Pens, Micron Pens etc. to create my own doodles & add a personal touch.. 





I then threaded some twine to secure my pages together, leaving extra in case I want to add to it. 

Here’s my pages.. 








Thanks for stopping by… Ann xxx


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...