Saturday, July 23, 2022

Sally CT - Blooming Beautiful!

Hi there! I have been busy all week making samples for the Bee Crafty stamp launch on Facebook on Monday, but took a little while out to complete my blog post for today. I have made an inky card for you today. 

I began by smooshing some worn lipstick and peeled paint distress oxide inks onto some mixed media card. 
Next I used crackling campfire and abandoned coral distress oxide ink through a dinkable. 
I added the brick effect with another dinkable and vintage photo distress oxide ink.
On a piece of watercolour paper, I stamped the flower from the doodle art XL ladybird twice, colouring it with ecolines and cutting out the whole flower on one and the centre flower.  
I stamped the leaf from the Just bloom set three times, colouring it with ecolines and cut them out.
On a scrap of card I stamped the sentiment from the same set and layered it with some black paper.
Finally, I matted the background onto a 7x5" blank card, assembling the flower using ultra thick gel medium. 
I used:
Distress oxide inks in worn lipstick, peeled paint and vintage photo
5x7" card blank 
black paper

If you haven't already heard, there is a Facebook launch of 4 new stamp sets and 2 sets of inkables on the Bee crafty Facebook page on Tuesday! Here's a little taster of what is coming! 
There are lots more over on the Bee Crafty Stamps group on facebook! 
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...