Friday, July 01, 2022

CT Sharon - The Boss Card

 

CT Sharon - The Boss Card


Do you have trouble finding something different for masculine cards? Well the Bee Crafty Art Stamps See Me bundle is ideal. I've used one of the main images and some smaller stamps along with one of the  sentiments to make this card. It's a quick card to make because I've used some leftover Gel Press prints that I had to make the background. 

First off I picked a print that had a masculine look to it. I applied some crackle texture paste through the Alternate Circles stencil. I let it dry naturally to allow the crackle to come forward.

Once the crackle paste was dry I drew around the circles with a fineliner black pen. I used some of the circles from the See Me set to stamp randomly over the background. 


I stamped the main image out and then used alcohol pens to colour him in adding some white highlights. I cut it out and adhered it to the background.


To help the image stand out I stamped a border around the main image with the dots from the same set in black ink and again added little dots using a white pen. 


For the sentiment I took a piece of white card and stamped the grid from the Journal Art Elements #3 in Rusty Hinge oxide ink and then clear embossed it. I then stamped "the boss" in black ink and clear embossed that. I then layered it onto black card.


To finish off I adhered the sentiment to the card and then added a black layer to the background and adhered it to a white, blank square card.

And there you have it a quick, easy masculine card. 

Products used:




Have a good weekend 
Sharon x



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...