Friday, July 29, 2022

CT - Sharon

 CT - Sharon  Live More, Be More card

Did you manage to catch all the new releases on Tuesday? Two beautiful new Doodle Art sets, two Wordage sets, Texture discs and Inkables!!! For my card I've used the gorgeous Dandedaisy stamp set, one of the texture discs and one of the Inkables.

I've often looked at some of the packaging from a certain online shopping place and thought I really must recycle that! So I have! Who knew some boring packaging could make something pretty? So I cut a piece of the card to 12x15cms and tore off some of the smooth card to reveal a textured side but I did leave a bit of the smooth side. 

Taking a brayer I added some white paint to the corrugated card, just lightly.


I had some of these little sewn kraft bags so I cut one down to the size I wanted. I then added the faded jeans oxide ink to the flower texture disc, sprayed it and layed it down onto the little bag.

With some of the left over ink I smooshed it around the sides. I then added the little circles from the Dandedaisy stamp set in white embossing and used a white Posca pen to splat and highlight. 

I cut and tore a strip of media paper and used the same watercolour technique to one of the D'inkables.


Taking the packaging brown paper I white embossed some of the flowers and leaves from the Dandedaisy set and coloured them in with pencil crayons.

All the edges of each piece have been inked with Faded Jeans.I arranged all my pieces on how I wanted them and when I was happy adhered them all to the corrugated piece of card.

For my sentiments I chose "Beautiful" and "Live More Be More" from the Wordage Ticker Tape 4 set. I stamped them onto white card and inked the edges using the Faded Jeans.


I layered up the corrugated piece onto a piece of white and then blue card and then adhered it to my blank, white card.

I hope I've given you some inspiration on how to recycle all your packaging into making something pretty. Have a lovely weekend.

Sharon x

Bee Crafty Doodle Art - Dandedaisy stamps

Bee Crafty Wordage - Ticker Tape #4 stamps

Bee Crafty - Dinkables Set 11

Bee Crafty - Inkables Texture Discs #4

Distress Oxide Ink - Faded Jeans

Posca Pen - White

Ranger Embossing Powder - White (fine)


 


1 comment:

Julie-Ann said...

Absolutely stunning...x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...