Distress Ink: Faded Jeans & Mermaid Lagoon
Inkable: Egyptian Gods
WORDage Sets: Life Words 1
* Take a card blank and place the large bird Inkable down off the edge of the card, as shown.
* I used DI Mermaid Lagoon across the whole of the Inkable.
* Took DI Faded Jeans and just highlighted parts of the bird like the edge of feathers. Repeat the process using the small D'inkable bird.
* I stamped the wording twice using a stamp press; stamped once in the DI Mermaid Lagoon then I inked the bottom half of the word only using the DI Faded Jeans.
* I used some masking tape to make 2 stripes across the card front.
* Take Mermaid Lagoon and Faded Jeans and ink around the masking tape and all the card edges.
* I used the large bird Inkable wings to make a pattern in the middle of the card. Then I used the small bird Dinkable on the outside edges of the tape.
* Use the small bird Dinkable within the centre of the card; use the top half of the same stencil along the top and bottom edges of the card.
* To finish, use a fine liner to define the masked off area. Stamp the quote in Faded Jeans DI.