Saturday, February 24, 2018

Jane DT - Circle Crazy Journal Page

Hello!

On the Buzzy Goings on at Bee Crafty blog today I thought I would share another couple of art journal pages with you...


As I do more pages I have realised that I really like circles so decided to raid my Bee Crafty stash for as many circles as possible!

I started these pages by using a palette knife with white gesso and crackle paste, then once this had dried used Dylusions ink sprays (lemon, bubble gum pink and funky fuchsia) plus spritzes of water to help them flow and blend...


Next I used the circle lattice d'inkable with white gesso and then the circle d'inkable with the matching dylusions paints.  For added texture and layers I used a couple of the texture border stamps with archival inks that matched the tones of the pages.  I wanted to add some black as a contrast to all the bright colours so used black gesso through the chevrons d'inkable...


More circles were added using one of the texture circle stamps and black archival ink.  To help them stand out I used some white gesso to colour the centres then added some more black stamping with the retro dash and dots stamp...


The large creativity words were stamped onto card coloured with the dylusions paint and then once added to the pages some pen added around the edges to help them stand out.  At this point I decided that there were areas of the pages that needed something extra, so using the paint again I coloured some more card and stamped the medium style wire circle onto them...


More of the circle lattice stencil was added to these two before being adhered to the pages.

These are the products that I used:

* Style Wire Circles
* Retro Dash and Dots
* Texture Borders
* Texture Circles
* Large Creativity Words
* Circle Lattice D'inkable
* Circles D'inkable
* Chevrons D'inkable
* Dylusions Ink Sprays
* Dylusions Paints
* Archival Inkpads

Hopefully those colours have helped to brighten up your day!

Happy crafting,

Jane xx

1 comment:

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Gorgeous work, love the vibrant colours x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...