Monday, February 05, 2018

Lorre-Anne DT - Hochanda Samples

Hi everyone, hope you all had a nice weekend?  For my Bee Crafty blog post this week I'm sharing the samples I made for Sams recent Hochanda shows using the gorgeous new Texture Borders and Circles.  


Distress Oxides (Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet, Wild Honey)  I created my background by smooshing some Oxides mixed with water over my card, and drying with my heat tool.  I then stamped various borders and circles using Wilted Violet Oxide, and finished by adding the 3 stamped words.  I added some glitter using my Start Dust Stickles.


Simple Monochrome card made by stamping with Onyx Black Versafine ink, and layering up white and black card.


Distress Oxides (Spiced Marmalade, Picked Raspberry).  Repeated stamping of the border in alternating colours, and I stamped the word then chopped it into 3 before matting on to black card.


Distress Oxides (Cracked Pistachio & Salty Ocean).  I stamped the circles in both colours of Oxide and added the stamped word.


Brushos (Ost.Blue & Brilliant Red)  Distress Oxides (Candied Apple & Faded Jeans) Onyx Black Versafine ink.  I sprinkled Brushos over a piece of card, spritzed with water and dried using a heat tool.  I then stamped the borders using both colours of Oxide, then stamped the words using Versafine ink.


Distress Oxides (Salty Ocean, Faded Jeans & Broken China)  I stamped the border all over the card, distressed the edges then glued to the card blank.  I then stamped 3 circles in each colour, and cut out using a die.  I stamped the word Dream on a strip of card, distressed the edges before gluing to the card blank.  I used foam pads to adhere the circles. 


Distress Oxides (Peeled Paint & Wild Honey)  Onyx Black Versafine ink.  I stamped Create using Wild Honey down the centre of the card, then blended some Peeled Paint through the Stars Dinkable , and blended some Peeled Paint around the edges of the card.  I matted this on to black card and glued to the card blank.  I stamped Art using Versafine ink, and cut out using a circle die, then blended some Peeled Paint around the edges.  These circles were attached using foam pads, and I highlighted some areas of the letters and stars using a white gel pen.


Onyx Black Versafine ink, Distress Oxides (Spiced Marmalade & Peacock Feathers).  I blended both colours through the Dots and Cracked Glass Dinkables randomly before stamping the words using Versafine ink.  I finished by stamping the borders at either edge of the card, then matted on to black card before adhering to the card blank.


MDF artboardLustre Luxe (Moonstone & Lavender Quartz) Onyx Black Versafine ink, Hearts Dinkable.

These new stamps are really amazing, and are going to be great not only for cards and home decor projects but also for art journalling!  

Happy Crafting!
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x

1 comment:

Katie said...

Gorgeous samples

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...