Monday, February 26, 2018

Lorre-Anne DT - Egyptian Hochanda samples

Hi everyone, for my blog post this week for Bee Crafty I want to share the rest of the samples I made for Bev's recent shows on Hochanda... these samples were all made using the fabulous new Egyptian collection of stamps and stencils.  I had so much fun working with these, I've been interested in everything Egyptian since I was a little girl, so this was right up my street.


6" x 6" card made using Faded Jeans Distress Oxide, Onyx Black Versafine ink and Kuretake Zig pens.  


6" x 6" card made using Faded Jeans Distress Oxide.


6" x 6" card made using Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide straight on to black card, Golden Gate Lustre Luxe, and Glossy Accents.


Twisted Easel card made using Fossilized Amber and Wild Honey Distress Oxide, Onyx Black Versafine ink, Kuretake Zig pens.  


6" x 6" card made using Onyx Black Versafine ink, and Kuretake pens.


7" x 7" card made using Brushos (Lemon, Orange and Burnt Sienna) and Black Soot Distress Ink.

That's it for this week, and I'll be back next Monday to share another one of my DT makes with you all.

Hugs, Lorre-Anne x

1 comment:

Katie said...

Fabulous samples

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...