Hi everyone, I'm back with my usual Monday Bee Crafty blog post and for this week's DT project I'm sharing a card I made using 2 colours of Distress Oxide and some black ink.
What you need -
- 6" x 6" white card blank
- black & white card
- BEAUtanicals large lily
- WORDage - Sunshine, Freedom & Flower
- Inkables Dinkables - regular dots
- Distress Oxides (Fossilized Amber & Spiced Marmalade)
- Onyx Black Versafine ink
What to do -
- Cut black card slightly smaller than the card blank, and white card slightly smaller again.
- Smoosh some oxides on to a blending mat, spritz with water and drag the white square through it. Dry with a heat tool, spritz with water and repeat until desired look is achieved.
- Take the lily stamp and spritz with water, stamp this onto the card and hold for a minute or two. When you remove you should have a pale impression of the stamp, dry using a heat tool then restamp over this using Versafine ink.... this gives a really subtle effect to the finished image.
- Use Versafine to stamp the sentiment in the top corner.
- Blend some Spiced Marmalade through the dots randomly over the card. Mat this on to the black, and glue to the card blank.
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x