Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Charlee DT - Egyptian Samples

Morning crafters. Make sure you tune into hochanda today at 12 and 4 to see Bev showcase these stunning unique Egyptian stamps.

I'm sharing my samples I made for today's shows.


This one was used with the lustre luxes through the new dinkables and some foil around the edges.

  Distress oxides on the background. Heat embossed the sphinx and coloured in with a gold gel pen.

  I heat embossed the Pharaoh and used some foil at the bottom.




I found a tee pee card tutorial on you tube to create this card. And heat embossed different images on all the sides.

  I cut some squares into equal sizes and used distress oxides to get the vibrant colours.


I went through this inkable with a gold pen and then with a white gel pen. This was all done on craft card.



I used pebeo sand paste through the inkable and then went over with some gold gilding wax.


This one I coloured ranger texture paster with my distress inks and went through both inkables with it.


That's all from me for this week. Don't forget to tune in to hochanda 12 and 4 today to get your hands on these stunning stamps and inkables and dinkables.

Until next week
Crafty hugs
Charlee
x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards Charlee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...