Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Marleen DT - More Egyptian cards

Hello again Bloggers..

For todays post for BeeCrafty, I want to share a few more cards Ive made using the amazing Egyptian stamps. I just love love love this series of stamps.


This one.. well I cant take all the credit for it.. This card is made using ideas form 2 of my teamies samples.. Lorre-Ann made a card with the background, only hers was black on white, but I loved it so I decided to try it out.. Paula however, made a card with gold embossing on black card stock and I loved that too. So I combined their ideas and came up with this. Do pop over on the DT blog to see all the girls amazing samples.

Anyway, this one is made with lots of stamping with versa mark and heat setting it with gold embossing powder. I did the same with the sentiment. The Life symbol I stamped in versamark, heatset also with gold and then fuzzy cut. Once cut I added another 2 layers of embossing powder to give it real dimention.
This one isnt much different really. Just stamping with versamark, heat setting with gold embossing powder and then smothering the whole thing with distress ink.
And once again the same.. More embossing powder and distress ink..
I made my mats the same way too. Just cut the mat to the right size and then added gold embossing powder around the egdes..

And that is it for today. Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...