Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Caz Harwood - Live in the here and now tag


PRODUCTS USED:

Doodle art flower stamp set

Doodle art bird stamp set

Ticker tape 2 set

Ink'able triangle stripes

Acrylic paints
Gel plate
Versafine onyx black
Black soot distress ink
Cherry pink stazon

HOW TO MAKE:

I made a selection of prints using my gel plate.
For this tag I used the neon print in the top right corner.

Cut out a tag, then stencilled on some stripes using the Ink'able and black soot distress.

Then I stamped the doodle sunflower onto separate card - coloured and fussy cut it.

I added some decorative stamps to the background from the doodle bird set...and stamped the flower where I wanted to place the fussy cut one.

Stuck down the pieces and added a ticker tape sentiment from set 2. 

Hope you like! 
♥️
Thanks for looking. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...