Thursday, August 29, 2019

Karen DT - Laugh Loud

Good morning crafters xx

It's Thursday which means I'm on the
Bee Crafty blog today xx

I've been playing with the stunning Time Measure stamp set xx

Also used:
Everyday sentiment 2 set
Dinkables
Texture, circles and film strip set
Kuretake clean colour pens
Distress Oxides
Versafine





To begin I stamped the fabulous Time Measure stamp in black onyx Versafine.
I used my Kuretake clean colour pens to colour in the 2 butterflies, within the design
I stamped some of the texture circles randomly in Distress Oxides
I also blended Distress Oxides through the Honeycomb, and Dots and Lines Dinkables.
The sentiment was stamped in black onyx versafine and a black wiggly frame was drawn around the edge of the card.
I adhered the card to the front of the card blank to complete my make.

Thankyou for popping by and I'll be back again soon.

Crafty hugs xx



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...