Thursday, August 22, 2019

Karen DT - Doodle Art Bird

Morning xx

Hope everyone is good. Any crafty plans for today?

I've been getting a bit festive, (yes its August!!) with my Doodle Art sets. These make such fun and festive Christmas cards and here are a selection of cards using the delightful Bird, as the focal image. Love the wellies and this image is perfect for a couple of little girls I know 😁

Hope you enjoy today's weekly Bee Crafty blog post xx

Products used:
Doodle Art sets: all of them!! 🤣
Distress Oxides
Versafine
Kuretake clean colour pens
Sparkle pens
Gelli Plate




Whilst I have made my backgrounds for these particular cards, on my Gelli Plate, you can achieve a similar effect by applying Distress Oxides to an acrylic block. Spritz with water and apply the ink direct to the card blank. Then stamp your desired images within the inked panel to create a random design

All my images were stamped in Black Onyx Versafine as I like the bold, contemporary feel of this look. It's simple, crisp, clean and fun..just like me?? 🤣

I coloured in some aspects of the images, either with kuretake clean colour pens or sparkle pens, but you can use whatever you have in your crafty stash 

I hope you enjoyed looking through today's post. I'll see you again soon.

Crafty hugs xx


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...