Monday, August 05, 2019

Lorre-Anne DT - Life Journey Art Create

Hi everyone, it's Monday so I'm up on the Bee Crafty blog sharing a new DT project!  I decided to get my Dylusions sprays out for this week's card.


Materials
What to do
  • Cut black card slightly smaller than the card blank, and white card slightly smaller again.
  • Take the white card and spritz each colour of Dylusion on to it, spritz water on top of this and dry with a heat tool.
  • Use Versafine ink to stamp the main image and the borders, and then mat to the black card and glue to the card blank.
  • Stamp the sentiment on to spare white card, chop into 4 separate pieces and mat to black card.  Glue to card.
  • Finish by adding some highlights using the white pen.
That's my project complete for this week, I'll be back next week to share another card with you all.

Hugs, Lorre-Anne x


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...