Saturday, August 03, 2019

Jane DT - 'Poppy Dreams' Art Journal Spread

Hello!

This week on the Buzzy Goings on at Bee Crafty blog I am sharing an art journal spread...


* I started by applying acrylic paint and gesso to the pages
* I used some of the measure collage stamps with archival ink around the edges, then knocked back the colour with some more gesso
* Using one of the texture discs from set 2, I added peacock coloured paint
* The sentiment stamp was used on the left hand side and then stamped onto white vellum
* Once attached I added some borders using posca paint pens and a few gems
* The poppies were stamped onto watercolour card and cut out
* Watercolour paints were used to add some colour and then adhered to the page
* Next I used the circle d'inkable with white gesso before adding distress crayon to some of them along with some posca pen doodles
* Script XL was then stamped in patches around the spread with archival ink
* Finally the pages were framed by adding distress crayon around the edges



Here are the products I used:
 
* Art Stamps - Time Measure
* Wordage - Live, Laugh, Dream
* Beautanicals - Large Poppy
* Backdrop Stamps - Script XL
* Texture Discs - Set 2
* D'Inkables - Circles
* Archival Inkpads

Thank you for looking and happy crafting,

Jane xx


 








1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Jane,
These journal pages are lovely, loving yr choice o all the productsthat youe used, especialĺy the shades of blues & the watercolòur poppies really set all of it òff great thankyou for showìñģ has spàrķeď my mojo òff in my mìnd!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...