Saturday, August 24, 2019

Jane DT - 'Shimmering Shells'

Hello!

Today on the Buzzy Goings on at Bee Crafty blog I am sharing some small projects that I created using an under the sea theme. 

I have also made a video of how one of them was made which you can watch here...

https://youtu.be/WJ-zhvKVkXI


* I started by using some distress oxide inkpads to create a watery effect background by placing some ink on my mat then adding water - Broken China and Peacock Feathers
* Next I used Salty Ocean distress oxide to add some stamping using the positive soapy bubbles stamp
* After using my anti static bag I put clear texture paste through the circles d'inkable and then sprinkled a white glitter embossing powder over the top.  As this is heated up it also bubbles the paste which is the effect that I wanted
* Using black archival ink I stamped out two different sizes of shell and after cutting them out painted them using some metallic watercolours.  I then used Dylusions paint pens to add in extra details
* These were then stuck down using glue gel
* Finally I chose sentiments from Ticker Tape 2 which were stamped in black then cut out with scissors



Here are the products I used:

* Art Stamps - Conch Shell (regular)
* Art Stamps - Conch Shell (XL)
* Backdrop Stamps - Soapy Bubbles Positive
* Wordage Stamps - Ticker Tape 2
* D'Inkables - Circles
* Distress Oxide Inkpads
* Dylusions Paint Pens

Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...