Monday, August 19, 2019

Lorre-Anne DT - Lily

Hi everyone for my Bee Crafty DT post this week I'm sharing a very simple CAS card I made using my Distress Oxides and 2 stamps.  I've opted not to put a sentiment on the card as I want it to be suitable for any occasion.


Materials

What to do
  • Cut black card slightly smaller than the card blank, and white watercolour card slightly smaller again.
  • Stamp the lily in the centre of the watercolour card using Versafine ink.
  • Stamp the lily onto a masking sheet, carefully cut out and stick over the stamped image on the watercolour card.
  • Stamp the script over the masked image using Versafine ink.
  • Carefully peel off the masking sheet.
  • Add some colour to the flower using the Distress Oxides and a water brush.
  • Use the water brush to add some Black Soot Oxide around the flower, this will give the impression of a shadow and make the flower stand out more from the script.
  • Mat the watercolour card to the black card and secure to the card blank.
  • Add some gems.

That's my project complete for this week, I'll be back soon with a new card to share with you all.  Until then, Happy Crafting!

Hugs, Lorre-Anne x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...