Thursday, August 01, 2019

Karen DT - Have a marvellous day

Hello crafters

How are you all?
I'm back on the Bee Crafty blog today with another make using the fabulous
Light Tomorrow  stamp set. I do love the versatility this stamp offers xx

Products used :
Light Tomorrow stamp set
Trio of Butterflies
Everyday Sentiments
White ink
Transfer foil
Gold Acrylic Paint
White gel pen




I stamped the Light Bulb in white ink then masked it off
The Butterflies were also stamped in white ink, ensuring parts of the stamped image was over the masked Light Bulb. This gives the effect of flying behind the Bulb
I used a white gel pen to add a butterfly trail
Gold Acrylic Paint was used to colour in the bulb working from light in the centre, getting darker towards the outer edges 
This was matted onto gold mirri then adhered to card blank to complete

Thankyou for popping by and I'll be back again soon 
Crafty hugs xx 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...