Thursday, August 15, 2019

Karen DT - Dreams are the touchstones

Hello everyone xx

Its Thursday which means I'm on the
Bee Crafty blog 😁

I decided to mix up my stamps for this weeks make, so here's what I've used

Pocket Watch
Feathered Wings
Doodle Art Bird
Doodle Art Dragonfly
Bubble Wrap Positive stamp
Ticker Tape 2 sentiment stamp set
Dinkables
Distress Oxides
Gelli Plate


I created this background using my Gelli Plate, brayering it with Distress Oxides, then stamping with the Bubble Wrap Positive and blending through the Stripes and Dots Dinkables. 
I printed this onto a piece of square card 


I stamped the Pocket Watch and masked it off.
I then stamped the Feathered Wings, and various flowers from the 2 Doodle Art sets, in Versafine.
The masking tape was removed. 
I coloured the flowers, and parts of the Pocket Watch, with my watercolour pencils. 
I adhered this on to black card and then on to my card blank.
To finish I stamped my sentiment, cut it up and glued with 3d gel

Thanks for popping by.
See you soon

Crafty hugs xx 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...