Thursday, August 08, 2019

Karen DT - Enjoy the journey

Hi everyone xx
For this weeks Bee Crafty blog  post, I'm sharing the August page of a Calendar I made as a gift 😁
I used the gorgeous Seahorse stamp from the Under the sea collection.

Also used:
Distress Oxides 
Clear sparkle pen
Versafine
Glitter card


To create this Calendar page I cut a piece of glitter card, and a slightly smaller piece of white card.
I blended Distress Oxides, spritzing water droplets on, in between each layer.
Using the Oxides I stamped the Seahorse and seaweed.
I added a hint of sparkle to the Seahorse, with a clear sparkle pen, and also to the air bubbles to create the effect of dimension. 
Once dry I adhered this to the glitter card and then on to the Calendar page.
The Sentiments were stamped in Versafine,  to complete the page. 

These handmade Calendars make such a lovely personalised gift for friends and family. 

Thankyou for popping by and I'll be back soon

Crafty hugs xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...