Friday, April 15, 2022

DT Sharon - Hello Card

 DT Sharon - Hello Card



Hi there today I'd like to share this card that I have made using several of the Bee Crafty stamp sets and a stencil. 


First off I took a piece of super smooth card and blended oxide inks through the hexagon stencil. I've used Broken china, Mermaid lagoon and Salty ocean. 



Next I added some of the Journal Art Elements and Journaling Girl Cool stamps. For the scribble stamp I kept the stencil on and stamped over it. I then added a little splatter of water.  Next I stamped the other stamps on the edges with a black Versafine Clair ink pad. 


I very loosely watercoloured the images with Ecoline brush pens. To make the positioning easier I used a stamp platform.


I then stamped and clear embossed the Cool Journaling Girl and fussy cut her out leaving a small edge. Again I loosely watercoloured her with the Ecoline pens. I also added some highlights with a white Posca pen.


To finish off I again added white highlights to the stamped images. I adhered the girl with 3D foam pad and added a sentiment from the Winter Small Words stamp set in white embossing powder. I then layered the piece up onto black cardstock and then onto my card. 

Products used:

I hope I've inspired you with my card, happy crafting and have a lovely Easter weekend. 

Sharon x



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...