Friday, April 08, 2022

DT Sharon - See Possibility Everywhere card

 See Possibility Everywhere - DT Sharon


My card for this week features stamps, dies and Inkables.


I started off by adhering the Oak Inkable template mask to the centre of my piece of card with low tack tape. I then blended Oxide inks in Fossilized Amber, Wild Honey and Crackling Campfire to make a background.


Keeping the mask in place I then stamped one of  the mandalas from #1 with Fired Brick. I then lightly sprayed with a little water.


Adhere the oak template over the blended background with low tack tape. I then used Oxide Fired Brick to colour in the leaf shape and again spray with water. Make sure you press the template down as you'll see what happens in my next pic if you don't!


Carefully take off the template. Some of the water seeped underneath and made a bit of a mess but as you'll see I rectified it easily.


Stamp and cut out your images. The bird and butterfly had a die to match them but I fussy cut the inners out of the mandalas. I've used Ecoline brush pens to water colour the images and then used a white Posca pen to add highlights.


I cut into the mandala inners so I could lift the "petals". I've adhered all the images with 3D foam pads. I added some glossy accents to the middles of the flowers. As you can see the flowers covered my splats beautifully. :0)


To finish the card I layered it onto black card and then onto a card blank. The sentiment comes from Tim Holtz sticker book. 

Products used:


Sharon x









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...