Saturday, April 02, 2022

Sally CT - Starting my Mini black journal

Hi There! I thought it was time I did a couple of pages in my Dylusions black journal. I hadn't started it yet, despite having it for several months! 

I began by brayering 5 colours of Dylusions shimmer paint down my pages.
I added distress texture paste at opposite corners through the fernando big ones inkable.
Next I stamped some of the smaller Doodle art Mandala stamps in versafine clair ink in the spaces. 

I also stamped a range of the mandalas from both sets onto scraps of white card. 


I coloured these using highlighter pens (These are Zebra Mildliners and have a fine tipped end that is good to colour with) and cut them out.

I also stamped and cut out the top half of the sentiment from ticker tape 1.


I stuck these onto the page using matte medium. 



Here is the finished page at two different angles so you can see the shimmer. I was tempted to add more stamping in the background, but didn't want to cover up the shimmer paint. 
I used:
Doodle art mandalas 1 and 2 (available as a bundle and seperately) 
highlighter pens
Versafine Clair ink
White card scraps

There is a brand new challenge over in the Bee Crafty Facebook group, so I hope you will come and join in the fun! 
Thanks for looking! 

1 comment:

aussie aNNie said...

Love this, beautiful project and love those colours ♥
Thanks for sharing in my facebook group xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...