Saturday, April 16, 2022

Sally DT - Paint and dinkable playtime!

 Hi There! I thought I would use a few dinkables and paint to create a card for my blog post today. I wasn't at all sure what to to call it, and I will be honest, there was no plan at all when I started!  Here's how I made it.

I began by painting a piece of mixed media card with gesso adding a little ruby and ocean paint 

Once this was dry I stamped it all over with the script background stamp
Next I used the innie from the leafy dinkable and stippled black gesso over it three times along the bottom. In the process I managed to get black gesso on the top half too, so carried on and painted it all
The cloud dinkable from set ten was used to add texture paste clouds across the top section.
once these were dry I added a faux stitched like around all the elements.

On a scrap of watercolour card I stamped, coloured and cut out the flowers from the Doodle art XL bird set.
I stuck the background onto a white card blank and added the flowers with 3d glue
And here is the finished card. I hope this has given you more ideas on how to use those inkables and stamps! Don't forget to enter the Challenge on the Bee Crafty Facebook group too. 
Here are links to the items I used:
acrylic paint ( I used the Dina Wakely ones, but Dylusions paint in Blue Lagoon and Cherry Pie would be very similar)
Thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...