Saturday, April 23, 2022

Sally CT - Dragonfly Wishes

 Hi there! Thought I  would have a play with some inkables on a card today.

I began by blending shades of green Distress oxide inks across a 14x14cm piece of white card.

I then placed the jungle leaves inkable over the top and blended some black soot distress oxide through it.

I splattered a little water on it, lifting off with a cloth. Once this was dry I placed the inner part of the Dragonfly easy frame onto the background and blended more black ink around it. 
Next I stamped some of the worker stamps from the doodle art dragonfly set around the background.
I stamped the dragonfly stamp onto a piece of watercolour card, cut it out and coloured with ecoline pens.

I attached the background to the base card, then added the dragonfly with 3d glue.
finally I added a sentiment using black ink on a scrap of white card and doodled a border using a black fine liner.
Here is the finished card with a little glossy accents added to the dragonfly.
Here are the products I used:
Distress oxide inks in Lucky clover, cracked pistachio, rustic wilderness and black soot
Inkable 6" easy frame - dragonfly
Doodle Art Dragonfly stamp set- regular
Wordage everyday sentiments 1- regular
Ecolines
glossy accents

 Bev and Sam are on Create and Craft on Tuesday with some brand new stamps and Inkables. Before I go here is a sneaky peek! 

Thanks for looking and don't forget to enter the challenge in the Facebook group! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...