Thursday, April 21, 2022

Sue CT Mandala Tag

 Sue CT Mandala Tag

A very quick and easy tag today as I have been busy making samples for next weeks launch of some incredibly special stamps and new Inkables, which I guarantee you will not want to miss!

 


Products I have used

Bee Crafty Mandala Stamp Set 1

Bee Crafty Ticker tape Words Set 1

Bee Crafty Stitch Borders

Bee Crafty Mandala 2 Inkable

Bee Crafty Dinkables Set 8

Distress Oxide Inks

SaltwaterTaffy

Ripe Persimmon

Salvaged Patina

Tumbled Glass

Saltwater Taffy Embossing glaze

Distress Embossing Dabber

Distress Collage Medium

Black Ink

White Posca Pen

Tag Size 10


I started off by using the inside of the mandala Inkable as a mask and carefully blending the Salvaged Patina and Tumbled Glass ink onto the tag.

 

I then placed the outside of the Inkable down along with the inner part and stencilled Ripe Persimmon in the very centre and Saltwater Taffy towards the outside of the mandala.

 

I added to the background by using a Dinkable from set 8 along with Tumbled Glass and Salvaged Patina Inks to add texture.

 

Next, using both the inside and outside of the Mandala Inkable, I carefully placed them back over the inked surface and used the Embossing Dabber to easily add the embossing glaze over the pattern, which I then heat embossed to give a beautiful glaze to the mandala shape.

 


I then added a simple border round the edge of the tag using one of the stamps from the Stitch Borders stamp set using black ink.

 


 I stamped and roughly cut out one of the Mandalas from the Mandala Stamp set 1 and added some Saltwater taffy to the stamp, then adhered them using Distress Collage Medium.



I added a quote from Ticker tape set 1 which I cut apart and mounted onto black card and added some detail to the mandala using my Posca pen. I then mounted the tag onto black card and added some matching fibres to finish the tag. 

 


Thank you for looking at the blog this week. Don’t forget to join Bev and Sam on Create and Craft next Tuesday at 3pm for the launch of some brilliant new stamps, which I am sure you have all seen on the Facebook lives already!

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...