Friday, May 06, 2022

CT - Take your dream seriously

 CT - Take your dream seriously


Hello today I'd like to share a card with you using the new "Seen" stamp set and the "Splats" Inkable.



I started off by taking a piece of black card and using black gesso through the splat inkable.


I then used white gesso to dry brush lightly over the card.



I used Pentart waxes in green and graphite to go over the card. I first dabbed it onto my glass mat and then used my finger to apply. I then put this to one side to settle for a while and then got onto my main image.



I stamped the image with a black ink and then clear embossed it. Cut it out, this is where the embossed edge will help you. I've used Ecoline brush pens to watercolour the image and also added some white highlights with a Posca pen.


I then layered up the waxed piece onto a black piece of card. Adhere the image to the card. I stamped the sentiment onto black card with clear ink and a white embossing powder and cut it out. I then adhered to the card. I used the Posca pen to splatter ink onto the panel. I then adhered the piece onto my blank, white card.


Products Used:





Have a lovely weekend!

Sharon x





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...