Friday, May 13, 2022

Sharon CT - Not Today card

 Sharon CT - Not Today card



Today I'd like to share with you a step by step for this card featuring the new Bee Crafty stamps and stencils. It's quite a simple card but with the stencil background I think it really makes the image pop. 



I took a piece of white cardstock and blended oxide inks through the "Big ones - Abstract" Inkable in shabby shutters, twisted citron and mowed lawn. I then left the stencil in place and went around the shapes with a black fineliner pen.



I then stamped into some of the shapes with the spots stamp from the "Journal art elements #3 stamp set with a black ink. I also added the art word from the same set along the edges of some of the shapes.



I stamped the image from the "Seen" set with black ink and clear embossed it. I then watercoloured him with Ecoline brush pens. 



I then adhered the image to the stencilled background and stamped the Not Today in black ink and again clear embossed it. 



To finish off I layered the panel onto a contrasting piece of green card and adhered it to my blank card. 

A simple but effective card and can be done in a variety of different shades.

Have a lovely weekend.

Sharon x


Bee Crafty - Big ones - Abstract Inkable

Bee Crafty Art Stamps - Journal Art Elements #3

Bee Crafty Art Stamps - Faces - Seen

Bee Crafty Wordage - Handwritten words #2

Distress Oxide Inks

Ecoline Pens

Fineliner Pens


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...