Saturday, May 07, 2022

Sally CT - Seen MDF tag

One of the samples I did for the latest faces launch was this one. I remembered to take some photos as I went along so here is a step by step on how I made it. 

First I brushed the three shades of dylusions paint  down the tag.
Once this was dry, I used the splat big one inkable to add some pure sunshine dylusions shimmer paint  with a stencil brush
Next I stamped the 'Seen' face onto Dina Wakely collage paper with versafine clair, cutting it out. 
I used ecolines to colour the face and hair. 

I used matte medium to attach it to the tag. 
Once it was dry, I added some black gesso around the edges and through the brickwork dinkable.
Next, I stamped the sentiment from Handwritten words #2 in versamark and embossed in white. I added a little white ink around the edge too.
Finally I added the sentiment to the tag using 3d glue. 
Here are links to the products I used:
Dylusions paints in Fresh Lime, Lemon Zest and Blue Lagoon
Dylusions shimmer paint in Pure Sunshine
Versamark ink
Thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...