Friday, May 27, 2022

Sharon CT - Cool Crazy Tag

 Sharon CT - Cool Crazy Tag

Hi for my CT post this week I felt like making some bright and I think my tag fits that!


First up I die cut a large tag, mini tag and a hole protector in smooth, white cardstock.


I'm using the Inkable Alternate Circles template and alcohol inks for my background. I've used Red pepper, Watermelon, Peach bellini and Butterscotch.


I laid the stencil on top of my tags and adhered the sides with a low tack tape. I then applied the inks by just squirting them on and dabbing with a paint brush. Don't forge to clean up your stencil afterwards by pressing onto a piece of card. This will be great for another background in a different project.


When you've taken the stencil off it will look a bit messy but don't worry it will all come together. 


When it was dry I added some texture with a white posca pen by laying on the stencil and drawing around the circles.


Next I used some of the journalling stamps from the Journal elements 3 and Faces See Me sets. I stamped the full circles in black and the swirls in an archival blue ink. I like to clear emboss over these to make them stand out and to make sure the ink doesn't smudge. I also added some circular squiggles over the full circles with the white pen.


I felt that the tag needed a bit more so I added the numbers from the same journal elements stamp set and highlighted the numbers with the white pen.


I added a bit more colour by using some small circles from the elements 3 set with a pink archival ink and clear embossing. I also used the small circles to the smaller tag and ring.


For the sentiment which comes from the Handwritten words set 2 I white embossed onto black cardstock then cut them up.


I adhered the sentiments onto the tags and highlighted with white pen. I layered up the tags onto a black cardstock. Then I just added the twine. 

I hope I've brightened up your Friday with my colourful tag. Have a lovely weekend.

Sharon x

Products Used:



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...