Sunday, April 25, 2010

Do you ever...

...have something really funny and just wish you had something to write it down in?

Well how about this ...
It's just 10cm x 10cm but any notepad or notebook is workable we will hopefully have these ones back in stock soon. 
So I took this cute little book and inked the edges in brown (I like a lot of brown ink you may have guessed by now)
Took a piece of BG Blush paper and inked the edges adhering with Herma
Then I took a piece of brown cardstock and cut a smallish rectangle - no specific size and you guessed it - ink the edges!!!
Next I have taken a piece of Sandylion His & Hers Lovely Memo and cut a section from the opposite side as his has some lovely co-ordinating lines on.  I have written on it and then just dotted onto the ends of each letter - this just adds a nice touch I think.
Oh I also added some gems to the corners as you can see
lastly but by no means least I just popped somestamped swirls top and bottom to finish and that was it!!!!



So next time something or someone funny says and does something - write in here - you might need it as ammunition one day!!!  Or just to remind yourself of something great when you need a little lift.

Hope you're all ok

Take care

Sam xxx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wish I'd ad one when you and Bev were little, could have filled it easily......in days....

Georgie Hughes said...

Bill you would need a very large book cos you would never get your laughs into a little one
GeorgieX

Georgie Hughes said...

Sorry Sam got carried away, brilliant idea.
GeorgieX

Unknown said...

I'll start you one for now then dad - I intend to make you laugh for a hell of a lot more years yet!!!!

Thanks Georgie xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...