Sunday, April 11, 2010

whoops!!

I didn't come back yesterday!!!

So sorry guys, The workshop didn't finish until 5.30 (A million thankyou's to MJM for staying late to get as close to finished as they did) and I just got carried away with things.

So here are our 3 ladies that came into the class yesterday

Rosie...
Emma - who didn't want to have her photo taken - look closely at her "princess castle"
And Dawn who is too modest to show you how brilliant hers was!!!

Not forgetting of course the wonderful Michelle (MJM) who never fails to produce th very best of help and guidance in these workshops she is doing here at Bee Crafty..


OOOOPS there's Emma in that picture - oh well I'm sure she'll get me back later.

Now up there I did say to look at Emma's "Princess" castle.  As you can see it's with more of a boy twist to it - what this means for you is that should you come to a workshop at Bee Crafty we can tailor it to suit you so don't be worried to ask if you'd rather do something slightly differently - these workshops are for YOU!!!

And just before I go can I just ask you - What do you do when you realise your Embossing folders/templates have been left at work????

You send this guy...
My wonderful Dad who came to the shop yesterday to get Mum's nesties and other embossing folders!!!

What a trooper!

Hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday!!!

Take Care

Sam xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...