Tuesday, April 13, 2010

a is for?

Alex!!!


isn't he gorgeous!!!  Saying that I am a little byass!  So this is my little door hanger that I covered today - this one is the oval shape following that link and they are just 50p! and come to you looking like this..
so I covered it in red card
and then added a small piece off the TPC Celebration collections Dotted Circle I also added the stamp of "I'm just so proud of you" underneath the patterned section
then I "threw" a black inkpad all over it to give that worn/aged look
Then I added a chipboard letter
and a brilliant picture of my gorgeous Alex
then some small gems adhered to the top of the chip letter and just above the photo
So to finish it I just tied some ribbon around the opposite side of the photo and that was it.

Hope you liked it

Take Care

Sam xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...