Saturday, April 10, 2010

Princess Castle in progress...

...


So this is them cutting out and bless them there is a lot to do!!!

After about 5 photo's and Michelle refusing to be in one I managed to get her here..


If you look at their faces they are all smiling because Michelle was actually doing a dance in the "I'm avoiding having my photo taken" type way!!!

So at the end of the day they are all (hopefully) going to be going home with something like this


and...


This is Michelle's one but what I will do is come back later to show you how they all got on.

You can book Michelles next workshop the reverse canvas by clicking here

I'll be back later to show you the fnished articles

Take care

Sam xxx

1 comment:

Sarah's Book Reviews said...

those are gorgeous designs, wish i could of got to the workshop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...