Tuesday, April 06, 2010

So I sat down to read a book...

... and realised that I didn't have a bookmark!!

I don't often craft for myself, as most of us don't - we are often making cards - for someone else, minibooks - for someone else and so on and so forth.  This doesn't mean that we don't enjoy it but not often do we make something for ourself!

So instead of reading a book I decided to make a quick little bookmark!


So I took 2 plain coloured rectangles

then stuck the white onto the pink - I then layered it up onto a piece of patterned Basic Grey Eva that I had in my "scraps" drawer.
I then stamped some stars in pink top and bottom.
I decided that it needed more stars so continued the stamping a bit further up the bookmark.  There was a piece of the BG Eva left so I used it as a border strip and then adhered a BG Eva Chip flower onto the border strip.

and finished it off with a chip letter (which is actually the same colour as the flower in real life) and some ribbon at the top.  So here we go - a quick little bookmark perfect for the job intended.

Hope you all like it

Take care

Sam xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...