Friday, April 23, 2010

The weekend is nearly here!!!

Oh and what a lovely start as it's so beautiful!!!

Well yesterday Bev came to pick up Princess Abi and brought me this...
and said to me "what would you do with this?" (i'll tell you what it's actual job is later)
so...
I rubbed black and pink ink all over - not to cover - just highlight
The pink is quite faint but I like it...
....next I added some pink tisue paper that I had from something else (goodness knows what!)
At this point you could add allsorts ....
I decided to show my  "I can't live without these" crafting items

The Herma glue roller at the front as it makes a lot of what I do much quicker!!!
Inkpad in the back there and the rest will be fairly obvious

This is something that could be used for giving gifts - especially to crafty people as they would use it for something else after or alter it in some way.

Now the actual job it had to begin with was carrying cake!!!  Which is an important job in itself!
At the park where we are there is now a new brasserie style restaurant called Fusion Too and this is how they present their cakes - gorgeous!

Also today I had to make a card for my friends little girl - she asked for something plain but girly so I did this...
with the patterned paper Foam Printed Pink Flush
I don't think it needed much more - her name in glittered letters and a butterfly I hope that this is exactly what she wanted.  We don't have that partiticular butterfly but if you wanted something similar you might find something here.

Have a good weekend everyone

Take care

Sam xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...