Friday, April 30, 2010

30th Post...

...in 30 days!!!

I said I was going to post every single day in April - just to see if I could and I did it!!!

I really enjoy doing this blog and have to say it has really made me push the boundaries of what to do and when - making new things and being slightly more diverse with my projects.

Also a big WELCOME BACK to Queen Bee and Daddy Bee - my lovely mum and dad back from a break and looking nice and sunkissed - you know that healthy glow that makes you jealous!!!

So tomorrow is the start of another month and it's time for another project so I fully hope that you will come back and have a look at whatever it is I do - I fully intend to bring you some more lovely projects throughout the month of May and of course The new competition where you will have the opportunity to win a fabulous prize. 

Hope you are all well and thanks very much for keep coming back.

Take Care

Sam xxx

1 comment:

Cherry said...

Hi Sam just wanted to say I love your shop and meeting you yesterday was great. Have now a new place to spend money and be inspired. Looking forward to your challenges and projects. Cherry XXX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...