Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Evening!!!

How are we all!!!

Look what we had in the crop today...


Now it might look a little "rustic" but I have great fun making these for the croppers!!!

Soooooooo I might have a little bit of something for you to keep your eye on....I (well I have to get Mum and Bev to help me) will be having a little bit of a competition on the blog!!!

The very best bit is there is GOODIES TO BE WON!!!!!!

So in this very short and sweet blog post the moral of the story is keep checking back over the next few days and I will keep you up to date as soon as I can confirm what the goodies are and what you have to do to get them!!!!

So there you go - a little teaser but I promise it will be worth it!

Take care

Sam xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...