Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy Birthday...

... to my hubby!!!

And here's his card

created from this little pile..
so here we go cut a 6"x12" strip off on of the white 12x12's
and score the other at 6" and 9"
with the 6x12 piece I have stamped stars all around the edge to co-ordinate with the stars,in red, on the yellow piece of patterned paper (thats a baby wipe my stamp is sitting on incase I forget to clean it later the worst of the ink is off already)
Then I have cut a rectangle piece (depends on how much border you like)  out of the red mirri card and a smaller piece including the superhero (my hubby is my hero thats the thinking behind it anyway) and layered them onto each other
Then mounted these all together with some double sided foam to add a bit of depth and a stamped birthday and used a bit of the leftover yellow to make a tag that you can see is hidden with the ribbon tag.

As you can see I also used a handwritten block for the greeting.  On the piece of 12x12 scored piece of card I have added a piece of the other 12x12 patterned paper.  With a few punched out circles to act as the holder you hopefully will have this at the end

And this was his card off the boys - using what was left of the patterned paper and a sheet of red A4 as the card skeleton



Nice and simple but says everything it needs too!!!

Hope you are all having a great day

Take Care

Sam xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...