Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Puzzled!

Good Afternoon everyone!!!

So puzzled I am or should I say my boys are....
Once again I have had great fun today in the shop and this is what I made!

So I started with a blank puzzle (these are available in A4 or A5)

and remove a couple of sections...
DONT THROW THEM AWAY - we'll need them later!!!
Next was the inky bit!!!  2 shades of brown just randomly thrown over the puzzle - nothing specific just make it look more brown than white!
So I used some paper to go behind the spaces and then added my photo's to the top of that paper - I also added some metal corners.
Then some chipboard brackets which I had also inked with the same brown as the puzzle.  You will also notice that there is a brown tag that has had the "inking" treatment with a stamp.  The metal heart will be adhered later on
On the sides here I have added some of the card candy circles
Now I have taken one of the sets of 4 pieces we took out and also inked them - slightly darker than before so that they stand out a bit more.  The adhere them with double sided tape and the gold heart has been adhered at the top.
Last job is to punch 2 holes and add some wire/string and then hang from wherever you desire!
And here's what you get!

Hope you liked it

Take Care

Sam xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...